We embrace these values as we engage in any and all activities in ending the cycles that prohibit us from being all God has planned for their lives and the lives of their families.
A. Love God with all your heart, soul, strength, and mind (Luke 10:27)
- We hope to exemplify Gods love for us by imitating Jesus (I Cor 11:1-2)
Through prayer (without ceasing)
Though study and meditation on the Word
Through the Holy Spirit that empowers us
- Our goal is that this will lead to long lasting friendships and impact the lives of others
B. Love Others (John 13:34)
- We believe that when we love and serve others we can help broken families (I Peter 4:10)
- We know that it is through mentoring groups in churches that we can provide long sustaining friendships and support to families in need (Galatians 6:2)
- We know that we need to enable our staff and board members and mentoring groups to assist those in need through various means necessary to promote physical, emotional, social and spiritual wholeness. (Matthew 25:35-40)
C. Spread the Word to Others through the hope found in Salvation and Growth (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe that hope is derived through respecting all individuals that God sends our way regardless of who they are or what their story entails. (Jeremiah 29:11)
- We believe that God gives each of us gifts to utilize and when we do we will find our nitch; the plan he has for our lives thus promoting our strengths.
- We believe that as we do this in our own lives and our work that the people that are brought to us will also do the same thus creating solutions. (I Peter 4:10-11)
- We choose hope by promoting transformation through physical, emotional, social and spiritual wholeness for any individual or family God sends to us, our staff, mentors, board members and any and all volunteers through their involvement in Path of Life Ministries (Romans 15:13)